Checking your disk usage with STG FolderPrint Plus is very easy – just choose a disk, press Scan and see your whole Disk Usage at once.
- You can view your whole disk usage at once, including a display bar for each folder and file.
- Really fast scans! Up to millions of files at once.
- Find the largest files easily by using a filter or reordering. You can also check only for files of type, such as movies or music.
- Easily see which file types are taking up your disk in the File Type Report
- Once you find which files are using your disk space, Delete or Move the files with the Move tool.
- Graphical Output, including file type icons and the folder hierarchy.
- Filter by as many file masks as you want (include or exclude), dates, file sizes or content.
- Multilingual Interface – English, German, Brazilian Portuguese, French and Spanish.
The following video is mostly about the Print Folder features of the program, but you should be able to see how it would apply to disk usage viewing.
[button link=”http://www.stgsys.com/fpp.asp?src=diskusage” size=”large” style=”download” color=”silver” window=”yes”]Try it now for free![/button]
Full Disclosure: I am the author of the program. I am giving it 4 stars because there are many further features regarding disk usage I plan to add.